Thursday, April 30, 2015

Color Me Pretty Flower Necklaces!

I just got the buy of the week, I am so happy!  I was browsing in Walmart looking for garden stuff and things for the deck, and in one of the center clearance aisles were these pretty little babies, statement necklaces, that caught my eye!  I had to do a double take, even with my glasses on I couldn't believe how much they were - $1.00 ladies, yes that's right a buck each.  COME ON!  Where can you get something so cute for $1.00?  NO WHERE?!  As you can see I filled up the bottom of my cart with them.  There were more, but I already had necklaces in those colors so I didn't partake in them, didn't want to be hoggish about such a good sale, left some for others to enjoy.  These were on either gold or silver chains, and for $1.00 if I just wear it once and it breaks I got my money's worth out of it.  I don't think that will happen they aren't made that cheap, and I do take care of  my things, but you never know.  Like I always say, take your tiime, browse around a store and you never know what you'll find!

Filled up my basket, I can't pass up a deal!
$11.00 for eleven necklaces!  That right there is just plain crazy.
 And here they all are for their close up!  Check them out.....
 Pretty colors....
 Rhinestone center flowers....
 I thought the gold was pretty, don't see much in that color and you can wear it all year round....
 I love them all but this beige, coral and white is my favorite....
 So what do you think?   Good, right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment