Saturday, January 3, 2015

Homemade Whipped Cream

I am a homemade kind of girl, sometimes, OK most of the time.  I like things made homemade but sometimes I run out of time and opt for store bought.  I made little cheesecakes for snacking over the holidays and bought non dairy whipped topping for them and fresh fruit.  I stuck the topping in the fridge and when the time came to use it I thought I have time, I'll just make homemade whipped cream, so I did and I am so glad I did.  It is so much better, only takes a minute to whip it up and it tastes awesome! This is how I made it.

 1 container of  heavy cream or whipping cream
1/4 cup confectioner's sugar, a little more if you like it sweeter
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla

Whip the cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form, be careful you don't want butter, because that's what will happen!  Enjoy on everything dessert, it's so good.



0 comments:

Post a Comment