Monday, January 26, 2015

Sayonara Ugly Green - New Day, New Bathroom!

The painting has commenced again, in my daughters bathroom this time.  I finished her bedroom and now it's on to her bathroom.  Her bathroom is in her room, lucky girl.   It's a small bathroom, but nonetheless it's all hers and she doesn't have to share with her brothers.  She picked a lighter shade of the blue that is in her bedroom. So off with the green and....

look how pretty!  I love this blue color and am thinking of using it in another room in the house, the guest bedroom.  It's a very soft, calming color of paint.  The ceiling was green also and now it's white.  I used the same color on the ceiling as the bedroom.
  Moving around the room and almost done.  Caution Wet Paint! 
Gone green, gone.  HELLO pretty blue!
Last wall done, all cleaned up and put back together!
Just have to hang the new shower curtain.
For less than $100, and in a matter of hours, the whole bathroom is transformed into something pretty.
These are the two colors I used - Popped Corn on the ceiling and Cloudy Day on the walls, both from Behr. Now on to the next project, the boys bath is getting done.  I will take a mini vacation this week from painting and then start that room.  I am keeping my promise to get the projects out of the way before the warm weather.



























0 comments:

Post a Comment