Sunday, February 1, 2015

Shoe-Be-Shoe-Be-Do

I love a cute shoe, and the icing on the cake, is one that is not expensive.  I found these two pair of shoeties, booties or whatever you want to call them at Payless.  I had my eye on them, but they were $49.99 a pair, wasn't paying that. So, I waited them out. I took a walk into the store the other day to browse and guess what I found, both of them, on sale for $15.00 a pair.  Then to boot, no pun intended, they were BOGO (BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 off).  So the original price for both pair would have been $99.98, on sale both pair would have been $30.00.  I paid $15.00 for one pair and $7.50 for the other, bringing the total to (drum roll please) $22.50 for both pair.  SCORE!!!

Leopard and black shoetie and grey suede, mixed dark grey shoetie, with side zipper entry.
Always check clearance, you never know what you'll find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment