Monday, February 16, 2015

Let Me Make It CLEARance!

I had all intentions of just going to the grocery store with the hubby on Saturday, Valentine's Day, and as we were pulling in to the parking lot of the shopping center my husband says, "oh look a Dressbarn!", I said I was there the other day, he says, "well since it's Valentine's Day do you want to go in before we go shopping?", he is such a good husband, we don't really exchange gifts for Valentine's Day. Well, I couldn't turn that down, so in I went and this is what I found on clearance.  I always have my handbag stashed with coupons, and I just happened to  have three of them, one for 30% off 1 clearance item, and two 20% off  for any items in the store.  The earrings, all four pair, were on a 40% off clearance rack, so I scooped them up. After purchasing my items I also received a $15.00 off coupon for my next shopping trip in the near future, gotta love that store!  Why pay full price for anyhing if you don't have too. I will wait for coupons or a sale,  for something that I want or need, I will also check different stores if the store I use doesn't have what I want.  Do a little footwork, it will definitley save you money.

Earrings - Top - Coral, $9.60 and Copper, $4.80
Earrings - Bottom - Gold, $4.80 and Purple, $5.76
 Left - Blue Paisley Print Peasant Blouse with Beaded detail - Originally $38.00 on sale for $13.30
Right - Coral and Khaki Print Border Print Peasant Blouse - Originally $39.00 on sale for $31.20
 Floral Lace Print Envelope Blouse - Originally $38.00 on sale for $15.20
 Left - Aqua Sateen Ruched Sleeve Blazer - Originally $42.50 on sale for $12.75
Right - Oatmeal Hooded Ribbed Sleeve Long Sweater Jacket - Originally $46.00 on sale for $18.40



0 comments:

Post a Comment