Monday, February 9, 2015

PEASANT-ly Surprized!

I like my tops to fit me loose, not tight on my body.  My midsection, I am sad to say, has grown somewhat in my upper years, so camouflaging that part is essential for me.  There is nothing worse than to wear clothing that does not fit because it's too small or too big, that is uncomfortable.  Tight pants, blouses and tops I think make you look bigger and show EVERYTHING, ya know what I'm talkin' about!  Hey, I'm a big girl and no one wants to see all of me, and I mean ALL of me, get my drift.  And, if clothing is too big, it makes you look bigger than you are.  You can look stylish and chic in clothes that fit you, take the extra minutes to try clothing on when you are shopping.  Sizes are cut differently for brands that sell clothing, you may be one size in one brand and a bigger or smaller in another.

Enter the peasant blouse, it hides a multitude of sins but has a fit to your body.  I have been a fan of the peasant blouse since the 70's (I was a lot thinner back then!), today it's called BOHO for The Bohemian Look, reminiscent of the Flower Power days of the late 1960's and 1970's. These are some of the blouses I have in my wardrobe that I paired with leggings and jeans, check them out.

Tan Suede Legging, Green, Tan and Brown Print Peasant Blouse with Gold Chain Tie
Dark Wash Skinny Jean, Blue, Red and Tan Print Peasant Blouse
 Khaki Skinny Jean, Purple, Rose and Cream Print Peasant Blouse with Sequin Trimmed Placket
Brown Suede Legging, Turquoise, Beige and Brown Snakeskin Print Peasant Blouse with Elastic Waist
 Dark Wash Skinny Jean, Persimmon Peasant Blouse with Burnished Gold Studs on Sleeves and Bodice
AND, this is my score for this weekend - Black, Faux Leather, Fur Lined Jacket with Asymmetrical Zipper and Zipper Pockets (sleeves are quilted inside for extra warmth) - Dressbarn, Originally $74.00 on sale for $37.00










0 comments:

Post a Comment