Sunday, January 25, 2015

Shoes, Boots And A Little Bit Of Statement

I have a big fault, it's shoes and boots, what women doesn't?  I keep my buying under control by not paying full price for them, and waiting until they go on sale or I have coupons (don't leave home without them!).  If they're not in the store when I go back to scoop them up, then I chalk it up to "they were not meant to be" and probably would hurt my feet (that always makes me feel better, saying that to myself). I love shoes and the cuter or sassier the better.  Shoes are the accessory that will make your outfit, along with jewelry.  Just wearing jeans? Put on an adorable pair of shoes, it draws the eye and people will notice!

Two Tone Gold Metallic Flats ($19.99) and Black, Small Platform Pumps with 3 1/2 Inch Heel ($34.99) -both at Marshall's
 I have wanted these boots for so long and finally found a pair at Target.  Black slip on Chelsea Boot on sale for $31.78.  They are so comfortable and stylish. 
 A Christmas gift from the hubby - black and white polka dot boots for rain or working in the yard. Just rinse them off with a hose. (My secret want - Red Gloss Hunter Boots, my birthday is coming up!)

I have a pair of Cognac riding boots and a pair of black riding boots but wanted a brown pair.  I found them at Famous Footwear on sale for $69.99, and lucky me I had a $10.00 off coupon.  They have a lot of give in the calf area with the extra elastic in the back.
 Something extra - I found this gold and turquoise beaded statement necklace and gold filigree bracelet at Kohl's, on sale of course.  The necklace was originally $28.00 on sale for $5.60, and the bracelet was originally $24.00 on sale for $4.80, score for me!





0 comments:

Post a Comment