Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Boots Are Made For Walking

Yay!  It's boot season, and what a better way to start it than with a new pair of boots.  Camel or Cognac whatever you want to call it, I love this color for fall and winter.  This color is classic and it goes with everything.  I purchased a pair of black riding boots last year, and my goal this year has been achieved by finding this pair of boots and I could not pass them up, all leather and nicely lined for dry, warm feet in the cold winter months.  I will definitely slather on  a layer of protector to preserve the leather.

Nine West Riding Boots with buckle detail and side zipper - Marshall's $79.99
 I also found this pair of Ralph Lauren camel colored pumps at Marshall's, again they are classic and go with everything, $49.99.


0 comments:

Post a Comment