Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Clear Out Of The Way, There's a Clearance Rack!

Checked out the jewelry clearance rack at Kohl's this past weekend.  Lot's of good things on those racks, and inexpensive too.  Dig deep, spend some time there, you never know what you will find.  I used my Kohl's cash, I had $30 worth, a 20% off coupon for my entire purchase, and some items were discounted more at the register.  Gotta love a sale at Kohl's.

Two pair of Vera Wang earrings (love her jewelry!).  Both originally $18.00 each, marked down to $5.40 each, I paid $4.05 for each pair.
Turquoise Mixed Media Bracelet, originally $20.00, got it  for $13.00.
The signet necklace was originally $50.00, on sale for $5.00 and 20% off of that, got it for $4.00!
 Western Silver Metal Cabochon necklace, original price $38.00, on sale for $7.60, I got it for $5.70.
The silver disk earrings, original price $20.00, on sale for $6.00, I got them for $4.50.
All tallied up, this jewelry would have cost, at the original prices, $164.00.  I purchased it for $35.30!  Ladies, never pay full price.  If you see something you like, wait for it to go on sale, get coupons and discounts, then buy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment