Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Retail Therapy For Me!

So my youngest is gone for the school year, she left for Paris last Wednesday.  A lot of tears shed at home, on the ride to the airport, and at the airport.  I've been recuperating since then, that's why there hasn't been a blog.  They say give your children wings and they will fly, I did, but now I am sad that she is gone.  I know she will do very well, and I am happy about that.  She has already sent pictures, of her and friends, drinking champagne by the Seine.  I should be drinking the champagne! I am the one with all the stress of her leaving.  So to de-stress my world, I treated myself to a few new things.  After all, I have been saving all year for her to have the time of her life.

A few of the pieces I purchased for Fall and Winter.  All were on sale and I had coupons, you can't beat that.
Oatmeal Heathered Drape Sweater - Ross
Bittersweet Waist Buckle Sweater - Dressbarn
 Navy Faux Leather Jacket with Zipper Detail - Dressbarn
The pocket detail and the color is what drew me to this jacket.  It is very hard to find anything in navy blue.





0 comments:

Post a Comment