Monday, September 22, 2014

Sale Away!

Hit some sales this past week, and got a lot of  good, inexpensive things to add to the wardrobe.  Of course all were bought at discount, or with coupons, I don't leave home without them.  I actually keep a hard plastic envelope in my purse and stock it with all kinds of retail coupons, so I always have them.  I do not buy anything full price, EVER.  

So, off to the stores. I was looking for jeggings/leggings that you can not see through. I found them at Walmart!  These 3 pair on the left- dark grey, dark camel and a leopard print, are all double ponte knit, thick, and fit perfect.  They are a very nice quality for the price.  The grey were $12.44 and the other 2 pair were $14.97 each.  So if you are looking and can not find nice non-see through  jeggings/leggings, check out Walmart.

I also found a pair of Jessica Simpson dark wash skinny jeans at Marshall's for $19.99, and a pair of boyfriend jeans at Kohl's for $34.99.
 I paired the boyfriend jeans with this red peasant top with an under cami, I found on the clearance rack at Marshall's for $20.  I also paired the boyfriend jeans with this pale pink satin and jersey knit JLo t-shirt on sale at Kohl's for $19.99.  Jewelry and shoes for both outfits I already had.
 The leopard jeggings on the left, I paired with an orange lace tank and a jean jacket. 
I had the black leggings, the high-low, long jersey knit, 3/4 sleeve black and blue print top at 
Marshall's for $24.99, perfect with leggings. Jewelry and shoes for both outfits I already had.





0 comments:

Post a Comment