Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Change Up

The first thing I do in the morning when I get out of my bed is make it.  I make my bed everyday, because I can't leave my house if it's not made.  The bed makes the whole room look nice not messy.  I also like to keep the decor fresh looking in the house, so I change things around all the time.  Whether it's furniture I am moving, changing draperies, tablecloths on the table for the seasons, area rugs up for Spring and Summer and then down for Fall and Winter, moving artwork and pictures, or just changing my bedding to liven up the Master Bedroom for winter.  It keeps me happy and I don't have to spend a lot of money doing it.  I've had this duvet set on my bed for awhile, I love the colors that are in it.  The set goes with everything I have in the Master Bath too.  I didn't want to change it up with something darker for Fall/Winter, I wanted to go with brighter colors.  I also didn't want to spend a lot of money for it either, king size is usually always expensive.  I kept my eye on some sales and found the perfect, bright colored, king size reversible quilt for the season. 

This is the bed before.  I do love this duvet set, it's now washed and put away for next year.
 This is my new quilt set on the bed.  I absolutely love the colors! And it's perfect with everything I already have in the room and the Master Bath.
 Close up of the design on the quilt.  Kind of BOHO chic.
 And believe it or not, I got it at Walmart!  $49.97 for the King size reversible quilt and $9.97 each for the shams.  Could not beat the price for two quilts in one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment