Friday, September 5, 2014

The Tops

I added these two tops, that I have had my eye on, to my wardrobe recently.  The one on the right is really a cobalt blue it looks darker than that in this picture, I don't think the lighting in my closet was all that good when I photographed it.  I don't have anything in my closet that is this color, and I needed to add it.  I am never drawn to shades of blue when purchasing clothing, I don't know why.  I thought I would add this color, to see how it looks with a a lot of other pieces I already have.  The draped neckline is ideal for long and short necklaces or earrings, and the length is perfect for belting.  The fit on this top is great, I can't wait for the cooler weather to wear it.

I adore leopard print and think every woman should have at least one piece of clothing, or one accessory, in leopard print in her wardrobe.  This blouse on the left feels like silk, but costs much less.  It has an elongated neckline and a collar that can be left up, or folded down if you like.  This blouse is also perfect for wearing with leggings because it lays right to the hips.  Throw on a jacket and you're done with three easy pieces.  This is also perfect for all the colors of Fall, it will go with orange, red, green, black, brown, tan, jeans and many other colors.  Dress it up or dress it down, it will always look great!  Both of these pieces were purchased at Dressbarn, with you guessed it, COUPONS!  I don't leave home without them, why pay full price when you don't have too. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment