Sunday, August 3, 2014

Asian Inspired Finger Licking Good Chicken Thighs

I don't usually buy chicken with bones in it, my kids don't like it.  I grew up on bone-in chicken parts, it doesn't bother me.  So, I cook and if they don't like it I better not hear complaints!
  Bone-in chicken gives it flavor, makes the meat juicier.  I wanted to make something out of my chicken thighs that would call them to the table just by the aroma of  them cooking, and I did!  This is how I made my Asian Inspired Chicken Thighs.

First up -  1/4 cup honey, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/4 orange marmalade.  Mix together with a whisk until combined.
Second - Wash chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels.  Coat in the soy sauce mixture.
 Third - Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, so the sauce doesn't stick to the pan.  Bake for 1 hour, basting in between with the soy sauce mixture.
 Fourth - Under the broiler for about 5 - 8 minutes until crispy and browned.  Sit back and enjoy these delicious, sweet and sticky pieces of pure joy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment