Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I've Got The Skinny On the Leggings

I got the lowdown on these leggings that everyone is wearing, I thought I would give them a try.  Fall and Winter are staring us down here in the Northeast, the trees are already turning and it's only August! Soon it will be time to bundle up and stay cozy, with leggings, sweaters and boots.  I love the look, and it's been around for some time now.  I found this pair of leggings at BBB and used my $5.00 off a $15.00 or more purchase.  The price for the leggings was $19.99 but came down to $14.99 using my coupon.  I can never say it enough, USE COUPONS, you want your money in your pocket. I put together some outfits with my leggings by layering other pieces in my wardrobe, check them out.

These are the leggings in black.  They have a high waist, are made very well, and have a lot of spandex.  They fit snug, make you  look slimmer, hide a multitude of sins (body flaws), and you can't see through them, that is a good thing!
I paired them with a heathered gray long sleeve top and my riding boots.  Then I just fancy tied a gold scarf around the neck.
Took off the gold scarf, added a royal blue drape sweater, and then added a rolled neck scarf.
 Took off the royal blue drape sweater, put on a red drape sweater, then added a black and white infinity scarf with pom pom ball fringe.  All easy, versatile pieces.  If it gets too warm remove the sweater or the scarf and you still have a cute updated outfit.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment