Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ummmm....Cookies And Milk

Let's face it, I don't think there is anyone on the face of this green earth that does not like chocolate chip cookies.  Just baking them in the oven, brings home memories of childhood.  The recipe never really changes for them, the same ingredients for many years, although some people do add extra things like nuts or berries to them. I like mine the old fashioned way with just the chips.  I add a bit more of two of the ingredients to recipe, that no one can pin point when they eat them, that makes them extra special.  There are none better than the chocolate chip cookie, and when I do make them they go fast, my family still loves them.  Bake a batch today and make sure you have plenty of milk in the house when you do, there will be lots of dunking going on!
Oh, these are mine, I'm putting my feet up, watching a good movie and enjoying my milk and warm cookies. Life is good........






0 comments:

Post a Comment