Friday, January 29, 2016

So I Was Browsing In Trader Joe's.....

And stumbled on all of this awesome, great tasting food!  Love Trader Joe's, inexpensive, delicious and easy to prepare food items are always waiting for you on their shelves.  Most of these are new items, so I just had to try them and share them with you my friends, because they're so good.

Fire Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Butter Sauce, as a side dish or all by themselves, delicious!
 Looking for a low calorie cookie/brownie, Brownie Crisps are it, they're fabulous!
 I only bought one box of Just The Clusters Vanilla Almond Granola Cereal, I should have bought 6 or more.  I'm embarrassed to say, I ate the whole box, me and only me ate the whole box, it's that good!
 These Fig Bites I can't keep in the house, bought 3 packages this time. We'll see how that goes.
 I usually buy regular couscous, so I thought why not try Whole Wheat Coucous, it's better for all of us.
 And this stuff, Piquillo Pepper and Quinoa Spread, AWESOME, on anything, with anything, as a dip with crackers or tortilla chips, use your imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment