Monday, October 22, 2018

Fast and Easy Delicious Meal

I was browsing around my local Giant store looking for something interesting to make for dinner and found these babies, Bourbon Black Pepper Marinated Beef Sirloin Tips. Now, I don't usually buy stuff like this because I am always afraid the meat will be tough, but I broke down and bought a pack of them anyway to try them out. I have to say they are one of my new favorites! They are so easy to make, flavorful, tender and delicious.  Some of the different ways to serve them - you can make shish kabobs, mix them with vegetables, serve over rice or noodles, or just add some sides dishes like I did.  All in all I give them an A++.

 Here is my pack of beef tips. One pack served two of us.
The tips were cut in rather large pieces, so I cut them into about 1 inch pieces.  I caramelized them in a little extra virgin olive oil, took the tips out of the pan, and sauteed my favorite portobello mushrooms to mix in with the tips when I served them.
 OOOH, looking tasty!
 I served them up with a brown and wild rice vegetable mix, roasted asparagus and a garden salad, YUMMY!  This meal took about 20 minutes to make and it looks like it took longer.  So browse around your favorite grocery store, you never know what good things you might find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment