Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tea With The Earl, The Lady And The Prince

I gave up coffee for awhile and started drinking tea, not because I don't like coffee, I do, but because the creamers don't like me, and I have to have creamer.  Tea is more calming to me, I think.  The aroma's of different flavored teas soothe me.  Some of my favorites are - Earl Grey, Lady Grey and Prince of Wales.  I don't put milk in my tea, a lot of people do, I think it waters down the taste.   I don't need toast, an English muffin, biscuits or crumpets with my tea, it's fine all by itself, no companions needed.  I always have a stash of tea in the house, a few baskets or jars full, so I never run out of it.  I also keep medicinal teas in the house for when someone is sick, it's better than taking over the counter meds, and probably better for you. 

So my friends, sit down, take a break and have a cuppa, a char, Rosy Lee, brew, builder's brew, afternoon tea, high tea, cream tea or just plain tea, enjoy it however you like it!

This is some of my stash of tea, I always have multiple boxes of my favorites, so I never run out.  They are also good as iced tea, I drink that all year round too.  Raspberry, peach or herbal lemon teas are really good cold too, try it, it opens up a whole new door.
I also keep a jar of it by my Keurig.
 
This is one of the medicinal teas by Traditional Medicinals, that I keep in the house.  This one is for sore throats, they have a wide variety of teas for whatever ails you, check them out at your local grocery store.
 I use my Keurig, as well as a teapot to make my tea, either way I LOVE IT!
 Gotta love my sister, she stopped in over the weekend with this cup, a couple of pads of paper and a pen, all with the BEE SKEP printed on them, she knows me so well.  I sit at my computer every morning, with a cup of tea, a pad and pen, so she had these made for me.  She is the best little sister, always thinking about me, LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment