Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Style Me Fabulous Work Outfits!

The Dressbarn in my area recently re-opened after remodeling the whole store.  Sooooo...I grabbed my online coupons, because I never shop without coupons, anywhere, anytime or anyplace, if I can help it.  I wanted to see the store, so I went to their soft opening the night before the Grand Opening.  It looks fabulous, it's so chic inside! I had my eye on these leopard print jeans they had in the store and when I got there they only had one pair in my size.... WHEW! So I grabbed them they were mine.  Here are some  fashionable work outfits I put together for Fall.

  Papaya colored woven jersey knit/chiffon top w/gold back zip and rolled cuffs, $25.60.  Leopard print jeans, $26.00.  I also took the scarf off the store mannequin.  Hey! it was the only one in the store, it was only $16.00.   I paired all I bought with a leather jacket that I already had. - all at Dressbarn.  Necklace is from Charming Charlie's, $12.00 and shoes from Marshalls $39.99.
 The grey dress pants in this outfit are from Avenue, $29.00 - navy jersey knit dolman sleeve top is from Walmart $7.97, you can pair it with a bold color sweater, $17.00 and a silver shoe both are from Dressbarn.
Houndstooth woven knit faux wrap skirt, Lane Bryant $44.00 - paired with a gold tank, Target, $8.00 - black jacket, Marshall's, $19.99 - black riding boots, Payless $29.99 - Necklace, Gabriel's $5.00.









0 comments:

Post a Comment