Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I spent a lazy Sunday at home this weekend.  After getting outside early, before the heat and humidity,  I starting to finish my patio set that I have been painting in between the bad weather.  It's almost done, more on that later, I also painted a chair to go with a desk   I had to cram it all in before the sun came out.  It was almost lunch time when I finished, so me and the hubby relaxed under the umbrella on the deck.  We weren't very hungry, the heat does that to us when it's hot outside, so I made a refreshing drink and had cheese and bread crisps for lunch.  It was just enough to hold us until dinner.

I used a bottle of this lemonade, it's my favorite brand, and about 8 strawberries. Cut the tops off the berries, cut them in half and put into a pitcher. 
 Mash with a potato masher, or you can use a blender to puree them, I like the chunks so I mashed them.  Pour in the lemonade, stir it up and that's it!  
 Add some ice to a glass, a straw and sip away.
 I am hooked on this cheese and these bread crisps........
It's brie cheese but no heating is required, just open the packaged and spread, it's like butter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment