Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cookie Mania!

I branched out a little last week, I baked cookies for someone to bring to a baby shower.  I have never done this before, the pressure was on.  I was doing it all myself, no help from anyone, was I up to the task?  I got all the cookie recipes out that were requested, and broke them down as to what days I would bake which cookie. I was a little nervous, would they turn out, would they like them, would they hold up.  It took four solid days of baking from morning to night to get them all done.  I baked 11 different kinds of cookies, decorated them and packed them up to be delivered. They don't look professionally baked or decorated, but they also don't look like they were commercially baked and full of preservatives, and that is what makes them unique and fresh.

Flour, flour everywhere and lots and lots of cookies to make and bake.
Cucidati - Italian Fig Filled Cookies
 Cranberry Orange Almond Biscotti
Lemon Pie Bowties
 Dark Chocolate Cake Cookies
 Lemon Butter Cutouts
 And more Lemon Butter Cutouts
Peanut Butter and Spritz.  Oops! Forgot to take pictures of Chocolate Chip, Butter Balls and Jam Filled Thumbprints, but they are there on the trays too.
 Linzer with Raspberry Filling
 All wrapped up in cellophane and ready to go.
Four trays of cookies, I hope they enjoyed them all!







0 comments:

Post a Comment