Saturday, November 1, 2014

We Are Always Ready For Some Football Food!

We are a football family and a food loving family, the two go hand in hand in this house.  And what food goes better with watching football than chicken wings in all different flavors.  I grabbed 4 large packs of them at my grocery store last weekend, they were relatively inexpensive, and I made them on Sunday for the game.  They were enjoyed by all with no leftovers, I love when that happens!  This is how I made them.

After taking the wings out of the package, I rinsed them off, patted them dry with paper towels, and lined them up on a baking sheet with a cooling rack on top of it.  I brushed them with canola oil, it helps to crisp up the skin, then I seasoned with salt and pepper.
I used a little more seasoning in the form of this little jar of Grill Mates Chicken Rub.  Just sprinkle it over all the wings.  Bake the wings at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Now here comes the best part, the finger licking good stuff!  I took the sheets out of the oven and slathered Baby Rays Honey BBQ sauce on 1/3 of the wings, Teriyaki Sauce on 1/3 of the wings and Franks Hot Sauce on last 1/3 of the wings.  Pop them back in the oven for 10-15 minutes, then switch to the broiler for 5 minutes.  Delicious wings for the football game and so easy to make.
So good!



0 comments:

Post a Comment