Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Little Spring In My Step!

Well, it's supposed to be Spring but you wouldn't know it by looking out the window and feeling the temperatures when you walk outside.  It's currently 45 degrees, damp, and the sun is nowhere in sight.  What kind of Spring is this!? I want the sun, I need the sun (vitamin D deficient).  This weather has got me down, so what do I do all day since I have to be inside?  I at least try to make myself feel better and put a little spring in my step, by going into my happy place, my closet.  I spend time in there putting together some outfits to grab when I am in a hurry to get dressed and go (once the sun finally shows it's face!!!)  
I had my eyes on this car length coat for a few weeks at Marshall's, but didn't want to pay the price.  It was originally being sold for $110, Marshall's was selling it for $59.99, too high for me, it was reduced to $39.00, waited it out and finally picked it up on the clearance rack for $29.00, YAY for me, and it fits perfect!

Black White and Gray Tweed Car Length Open Coat with Pockets and Trim, Marshall's
Black Crop Skinny Ankle Pants, Kohl's
Pale Yellow, Gray and White Ruffled Yoke Side Zip Top, Talbot's
Black Nine West Platform Pumps, Marshall's
Yellow Bead Necklace and Earrings, Gabriel's
Ivory Cotton Sateen Lined Zip Front Jacket with Crochet Detail, Dressbarn
Wide Leg Navy Style Jeans, Dressbarn
Navy Blue, Orange/Coral and Ivory Sleeveless Fly Away Top, Dressbarn
Navy Blue Suede Studded Pumps, Payless Shoes
Ivory Bubble Necklace, Ivory Bubble Earrings and Ivory Enamel and Rhinestone Bracelet, Avenue

 White Skinny Jeans, Dressbarn
Black Peasant Top with Crochet Detail on the Sleeves, TJ Maxx
Black Patent Sam and Libby T-Strap Wedge Sandals, Ross
Black Studded Clutch, Charming Charlie's
Turquoise Bracelet, Avenue, Turquoise/Coral Beaded Necklace and Turquoise and Gold Earrings, Kohl's







0 comments:

Post a Comment