Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Keeping "The Girls" Happy!

The hubby and I are still spreading dirt/mulch for the last two weeks, it's a chore to say the least.  He works all week so it has to be done on the weekends.  We met up on Friday night and treated ouselves, after him working all day at his job, at the local mall for dinner at a nice restaurant.  After our big meal, we decided to walk some of it off around the mall and do some shopping.  I came across this new store called SOMA, it's an intimate apparel store.  I had read and heard about this store and how great they were, no high pressure sales which I love, so I went in and checked them out.  Wow, I was impressed.  I only ever had one bra fitting in my whole life and thought I knew what I was doing when it came to fitting myself.  Boy, was I wrong!

I was greeting by a nice young lady who asked if I needed help and I said "sure".  I wanted to be fitted for bras, she ask me to pick out what I liked and didn't like and what colors I was looking for.  She then sent me into a dressing room and measured me.   She immediately jumped into action while I waited in the dressing room.  I have to tell you, all bras ARE NOT MADE ALIKE AND SIZES RUN DIFFERENT!  I amazingly was wearing the right size, but my bras didn't fit right, the cups were off.  In the SOMA brand bras I had to go up a few cup sizes, which is OK (I am blessed!), it doesn't really mean anything to me other than it fits and feels perfect.  The bands on the sides are doubled and sturdy, nothing falling over the sides like my other bras.  The straps are padded and perfect, soft underwires and barely padded cups, I don't need any more padding with a double D cup!

My philosophy, keep the girls, tatas, boobs, sweater puppies, whatever you call them, H-A-P-P-Y, and they will make you look good and feel good about yourself.  A great bra keeps everything where it belongs, makes you look slimmer because everything is up, where it's supposed to be, cuts down on the backfat and the bulge too.  I give SOMA an A+ for helping me out, I will be going back to replace all of my bras.  

I bought two bras while I was shopping, one light nude and one soft tan.  Don't look at the price, you know I don't shop without a discount, I got 20% off each bra so they were only $44.80 each, not a bad price.  Hey, you have to pay good money for something great, these are well constructed bras and worth every penny! 










0 comments:

Post a Comment