Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fashion Tuesday - Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend Jeans, if you don't own a pair, get a pair!  They are the best jeans I have ever worn.  Let me just say why they are my favorite pair of jeans, 1) they are forgiving, 2) they are comfortable, and 3) they are versatile, you can dress them up or down.  What more could you ask for in a pair of jeans? I bought mine at Dressbarn, I started out with one pair, then ran back and bought another, with coupons of course, don't leave home without them. These fit perfect, no pinching, no riding up or falling down, they have stretch in them and you look great when you're wearing them!
To view photos in a larger format, click on them.

I paired them with this top and sandals from Dressbarn...
 With this cardigan from Dressbarn, a tank and gladiator sandals.
 Orange and white stripe t-shirt and navy gladiator sandals from Dressbarn, necklace and earrings from Kohl's. 
 White jacket with zipper detail, mint green t-shirt, jewelry all from Dressbarn, and gladiator sandal.  Coupons ladies, coupons!  You will save a lot of money and look great!
Oh, I forgot these, I picked up this Rain/Trench coat at Dressbarn and the yellow top with zipper detail. Paired the top with black and white patterned ankle pants, black blazer, black pumps and black and dark teal jewelry.










0 comments:

Post a Comment