Thursday, March 31, 2016

Fashion Thursday - Shopping At The Mart

I am so excited, a new Stein Mart opened in our area, I have never shopped at this store before.  I went with my good friend, girl's day out, spent a few hours shopping and then we had a nice lunch.  I am ready to say, I LIVE THIS STORE!  Great discounts, quality clothing, designer shoes and things for the home. Everything in one store makes it one stop shopping.

So, I got this floral skirted striped bodice dress, don't really wear dresses that often, but I have been seeing a lot of this style in all the magazines and sale papers.  I bought one for summer, you can dress it up or down as I did with black caged sandals or navy gladiator sandal (both from Dressbarn) and denim jacket that I already had.  Nice for a Spring or Summer evening out with the hubby.
 Stepped out of the box with this outfit, but I love it!  It's comfortable and stylish.  Navy, white and fuchsia palazzo pants, crocheted trim peasant blouse and navy gladiator sandals.
 This hi-low, gold beaded trim, scoop neck top, was paired with leopard print jeans, black caged sandals, coral clutch and gold jewelry I already had.  I see another fun night out soon! 
 My new fav boyfriend jeans, paired with a white crocheted top and matching tank, navy and white Jack Rogers sandals, coral bag and jewelry, for a cool Summer night out.






0 comments:

Post a Comment