Thursday, March 3, 2016

Twenty - Two Bucks

I get bored easily with things around the house, small home decor specifically.  For this reason, I don't like to spend a lot of money on these types of things.  I try to stay neutral in my purchases, but sometimes I go overboard because something is cute, or I can't pass it up because of a sale.  When this happens, I still do good with the things "I got bored with" and either send them to the thrift store (they donate all proceeds to charity), or I have a yard sale and donate to me, hahaha! 

I wanted to change out the guest bathroom with colors that flow with the rest of the house.  So I went to Ross, got lucky enough to find what I was looking for, and only spent $22 to change the room.  I didn't have to paint either, good day for me. 

I purchased the curtain on the left at IKEA for the redo back in 2013.  I purchased the new shower curtain, in a dark teal swirl pattern for $12.99, and it came with roller ball hooks, love them, and a shower liner too, SCORE for me!
 Switched out the old green towels for light turquoise ones that I already had tucked away.
 I also had the ribbed light turquoise bath towels tucked away, I found them on clearance at TJMaxx.
The new turquoise and cream runner was $8.99 at Ross, it replaced a red and beige runner.  So in a matter of 15 minutes, room complete.













0 comments:

Post a Comment