Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy, Happy Colors

Spring has sprung!  So I did a little discount shopping last week, with coupons of course, I don't leave home without them. Why pay full price when you don't have too is what I say! Today, having some girl time with a great friend, more discount shopping at our new Stein Mart, and then off to a nice lunch.  What a great way to spend a Spring day.

There are so many pretty colors for this season of Spring, and I can't wait to wear them all.  I was so excited about my finds, that I didn't pair them with anything, I just threw them on my form to show you.

I have been wanting a kimono since last year, well I finally found one at Dressbarn.  Floral Kimono was $25.00 got 20% off.
Love this pale coral/pink, long top with stitching detail and chiffon shirttail at TJMaxx for $19.99.
 I love yellow, it's so happy, sunny and bright.  Long, sleeveless top with zipper detail was $34.00, with 20% off $27.20.
 I don't have a lot of green in my wardrobe, so I thought why not, you have a Dressbarn coupon. Kelly Green Popover Top was $34.00, with 20% off $27.20.
And you can never go wrong with turquoise.  Long top with chiffon shirttail and zipper at detail at TJMaxx for $19.99.






0 comments:

Post a Comment