Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Light Lunch and Bruschetta Breads

I get bored from time to time, so I'll go out, walk the stores, check out what's new.  I went to Marshall's the other day, needed some new towels, and right next door is Aldi, so I popped in there to see what was new.  I found these interesting bruschetta breads.  I already had planned to make bruschetta this week to use up a bunch of tomatoes, so these went into the cart.  On the shelf were oregano and tomato flavored breads, I couldn't choose so I got both.
 I made my fresh bruschetta (see this blog 6/15/15 for recipe), loaded up a small bowl and 3 of my breads, I sprinkled a little grated Pecorino cheese on top, and that my friends was my lunch.
 How good does this look and it's easy on the waist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment