Wednesday, April 13, 2016

An All Beef Patty, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese.......

You all know I browse and shop in a lot of different grocery stores.  Kimberton Whole Foods (no relation to WHOLE FOODS) is one of my favorite stores since my youngest son became a vegan eater.  While browsing in the store I found this interesting sandwich sauce and decided to give it a try.  Although it's not vegan, it has egg yolks in it, it can be considered vegetarian.  I started to think what I could do with the sauce after I tasted it when I got it home.  Well by golly! It tasted just like the special sauce you get at Mickey D's on their big burger, you know which one I am talking about.  That catchy song started playing in my head, and yes I started singing out loud!  Making this burger at home does make it healthier, because you know what's in it, so give this awesome sauce a try you won't regret it.  I also saw this sauce on the shelf at Wegman's, so check their stores too.

It even says special sauce on the jar, how funny is that?  And, it's not just for burgers, be creative, use your imagination.
 I started building my burger on a sesame seed bun.....go ahead and sing it, you know the words!
 And HERE IT IS! Served along with some Handsome Cut Fries by Trader Joe's, baked in the oven not fried.  My burger was delish and tasted exactly like my old favorite.





0 comments:

Post a Comment