Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Old Favorite, New Twist

Day three of still working in the yard and needed another quick meal for dinner.  My old favorite, but with a twist.  I love linguine with roasted tomatoes, fresh basil and fresh grated Pecorino-Romano cheese.  So I did it the easy way and it was better!

Start a pot of salted water for the pasta, before tomatoes go into the oven.  If I don't have any of my homemade pesto I use Costco's Pesto Sauce, it's wonderful!  I tossed 2 cups of grape tomatoes with 1/4 cup of pesto, roast at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until tomatoes just start to pop open.  
Drain the pasta when it's done, toss with the tomatoes and top with lots of grated cheese.  This meal served two. Yeah, it's comfort food for me and it's quick and easy.  Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment