Friday, May 27, 2016

Easy Baby Potatoes

I am in love with these baby potatoes from Trader Joe's.  There are a million ways (I'm sure) you can make these potatoes.  I pulled a recipe out of my head that my mom used to make for dinner, boiled potatoes with parsley and butter. I changed it around a little, my mother always used dried parsley and butter, I am using fresh parsley and olive oil.

I put the whole, unpeeled, baby potatoes in a pot, with enough water to cover them.  Sprinkle with one teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.  Cover the pot with a lid and cook until potatoes are tender.
 Drain the potatoes, add 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
 Toss it all together and serve them hot, YUM!



0 comments:

Post a Comment