Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hit A Sale!

I am crazy for a sale, and love saving money.  Any time, anywhere, I do not leave my house without coupons, or a sale paper.  I happened upon this sale, just by walking into the store while I was out shopping with my youngest daughter.  Perusing the racks and racks of clothes, I found these two jackets.  I checked out the prices and couldn't pass them up at 50% off, I got both jackets for the price one!  They will be great for fall and the cooler weather and can be paired with anything in my wardrobe.  Take a look.

Stone colored blazer with cargo pockets and elastic back waist detail - Dressbarn, $44.00 on sale for $22.00
Olive colored cargo jacket with ruched collar, rolled cuffed sleeves and elastic waist detail - Dressbarn, $44.00 on sale for $22.00.







0 comments:

Post a Comment