Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cozying Up To Fall

Yes, it is my favorite time of year!  I love everything about Fall, spicy aromas of burning candles, fire pit bonfires, pumpkins, corn, candy corn, corn stalks, mums, sweaters, boots, scarves, the fresh smelling cooler air, all of it and more.  I was a winter baby, but am drawn to this season for some reason.  The temperatures and leaves are dropping here in the east, and it won't be long before the snow appears.  I already started looking in my closet and putting together outfits for the season.  Check out what I pieced together.

White jeans, you can now wear all year round!  No season banning for this staple in your wardrobe.
I paired them with a long camel tunic sweater, riding boots, a rust and leopard print scarf, and gold jewelry
 Dark wash skinny jeans, sequined olive, black and gold tank, olive jacket, gold scarf and brown moto boots
 Boyfriend jeans, white snake skin embossed t-shirt, black leather studded jacket, houndstooth black and red scarf, black open toe shoeties



0 comments:

Post a Comment