Saturday, October 18, 2014

More Fun Fashion

Blues and black go together so well, I think it's because black makes blue pop out.  I don't usually see things like this when I am wearing it, but when I see it in a picture it makes sense to pair them together.  I don't consider myself a fashionista, just a person who likes color and clothes.  I have learned over the years, by watching and reading, how to pair things together and wear them.  Now, if I see an outfit in a store or on someone and it's not my style, too trendy or too young but I love the colors, I will put together my outfit just using the colors.  

I always try to look my best when I go out in public and dress appropriately.  You don't ever have to look your age, but wearing a mini skirt when you're in you're late 50's or 60's is not cool, I don't care how in shape you are, leave it for the younger set and lower your hemline! Rock a leather jacket instead of the mini skirt! Listen, you don't have to look frumpy when you are in the upper ages, just have great style and a sense of what looks good on you.

Black Skinny Jeans, Silky V-Neck Blouse, Satin Beaded Pumps and Rhinestone Hoop Earrings

Black Skinny Jeans, Peacock Blue Chiffon Layered Top With Beading, Black and Silver Shimmer Jacket, Satin Beaded Pumps, Rhinestone Hoop Earrings and Rhinestone Bow Bracelet



0 comments:

Post a Comment