Friday, October 3, 2014

EEEHA! Jewelry Roundup

Went into Charming Charlie's last week, I can't resist their clearance racks, I always find good things there.  Reasonably priced jewelry that always looks good.  Your eyes and feet go crazy in that store, because there is so much to look at, and you don't want to miss anything.  Everything is color coordinated - necklaces, earring, bracelets, scarves, handbags, shoes, wraps, clothing - it's all there, neatly on the display counters and racks for you to choose.  But it's always so hard, I want everything, but I control myself before I even walk in the door.  These are a few pieces I found on clearance.  Check out Charming Charlie's for all your jewelry and accessories, you won't be disappointed.

Genuine leather cuff bracelet ,with stamped leopard horsehair insert, and turquoise studded trim $7.99
Silver wire, red faceted and wine colored beaded oval earrings $8.00





0 comments:

Post a Comment