Friday, October 17, 2014

In My Closet

Not cooking much lately, the hubby is traveling, one son working alot and the other has classes later in the day.  Me, I am satisfied with a bowl of cereal for dinner, no muss, no fuss.  So to keep myself busy during the day, I organize things around the house including the closets.  While I was in my closet hanging things up, cleaning things out and organizing, I put together some outfits to wear during the Fall months.  When everything is organized (I organize by color), it is easier to pull things out in no time at all.  All of my tops, blouses, tanks, sweaters, jackets, pants, jeans, scarves, belts, jewelry, shoes and handbags, are set up this way in my closet. I have found that this is the easiest way for me to get ready in a hurry when I have to go out.  When an outfit isn't ready for me to throw on, it takes too much time to figure out what I am going to wear, so I take pictures of the outfits that I put together and at a glance I can dress quickly.

These are some Fall casual outfits for running errands, grabbing a bite to eat or just out and about.

Boyfriend Jeans, Cotton Lace Tank, Soft Red and Blue Flannel Shirt and Brown Boots
Boyfriend Jeans, Silk Plum T-Shirt and Plum Satin Flats with Rhinestone Brooch 
 Gray Knit Leggings, Denim Shirt, Orange Pashmina, Silver Jewelry with Black Riding Boots and Cognac Riding Boots



0 comments:

Post a Comment