Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Little Sassy And A Little Classy

I wrote in an earlier blog about these great leggings/jeggings I found at Walmart.  They were so reasonably priced I bought 3 pair of them (camel, grey and leopard print).  They fit great, don't show anything, they actually keep everything in place (you all know what I'm talking about!) and they are double knit so you can't see through them.  Hey I'm a big girl, I don't want anything showing that isn't supposed to be showing.  No one wants to see all of me, heck, I don't want to see all of me for that matter, HAHA! There is nothing worse than people wearing these type of pants and you can see right through them, all that flesh is not to be seen in public, save it for the bedroom - ya know. 

This is how I paired my leggings/jeggings, one sassy and one classy.
Camel Leggings/Jeggings, Black Knit Gunmetal Studded Long Top, Red Leather Jacket, Black Riding Boots and Gunmetal Earrings

Camel Leggings/Jeggings, Navy Boyfriend Cardigan, Long Oatmeal Tank, Navy and Black Plaid Flats with Side Bow, Leopard and Amber Bead Necklace with Leopard Ribbon Tie and Leopard Stone Earrings



0 comments:

Post a Comment