Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Freebies!

It was my birthday on Saturday, and to my surprise I got a ton of offers via email and regular mail for a lot of free things.  All I had to do was take my coupon or print my coupon (you all know how I love a coupon!) and drive to collect my freebies, it was that easy.  First on my list was Ulta, they gave me a free eye shadow worth $12.99, and on top of that I bought 2 lipsticks and some makeup sponges that I needed, and I got a cute makeup bag full of makeup for free!  I also received offers from restaurants for free appetizers or desserts (Bertucci's, Texas Roadhouse Maggiano's, Pizzeria UNO and Panera), discount coupons for shoes and clothes (DSW, Payless, Famous Footwear, Dressbarn) a mani/pedi at my local salon, and a discount at a local Hallmark store. I also receive in the mail a Birthday PAK that has many $10 and $20 off coupons for local restaurants, check them out.  It pays to fill out your info when these places ask for it, they do give you some good things just for being a customer.  I haven't used all my coupons yet, but they sure make having ANOTHER birthday not so bad!

Ulta offered a pink or purple makeup bag, I am a pink girl.  The bag had a lip gloss, lip pencil, 3 quads of eye shadow, single eye shadow, double sided eyeliner pencil, nail polish, bronzer, eyebrow enhancer, mascara and makeup brushes.  The big complete eyeshadow in the front was the birthday gift.
 
 It was even printed with happy birthday, gorgeous!  How cute is this?





0 comments:

Post a Comment