Sunday, March 1, 2015

Coffee, Tea and Me

I was never a coffee fan growing up, but as I got older I learned to love it.  Now I can not start my day without a cup or two.  It gets me going, revs me up, so I can move my day along doing the things I need to get done.  I have found that if I don't drink it every morning I get a headache, I need that caffeine!  I guess I'm addicted to it now.

My family gave me a basic Keurig coffee machine six years ago for Christmas, I think when they first started hitting the market, and I could not wait to use it.  I grew to love my new fangled coffee maker, and can't live without it now.  It started seeing it's better days, wore out from old age I guess, after using it everyday, sometimes twice a day.  I finally broke down and bought it's new cousin, and I am happy to say it is a gem and did not disappoint me.  My new machine is quiet, doesn't make any noise when brewing, it's sleek, updated and this new one has a carafe so you can make a pot of coffee when having quests.  It came with 36 K-cups - Paul Newman Special Blend,  Donut Shop Regular and Green Mountain Breakfast Blend.  It also came with a 6 pack variety of Starbucks Pike Place Roast, Green Mountain - Nantucket Blend, Hazelnut, Donut House and Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast, and for the carafe a variety of 4 larger pods - Green Mountain French Roast, Breakfast Blend, French Vanilla and Donut Shop Regular.

I am so happy with my new morning friend, just enjoying a cup of fresh brewed coffee, without having to fight with a coffee maker because like the rest of us it got old, is a pleasure.  Check out my new coffee maker I got for my birthday, she's a looker!

She was sleeping, now she just woke up and will brew me my morning joe in a few seconds.
 This is everything that my new coffee maker came with.
 The pods to make a carafe of coffee are much larger.  The carafe is a great option to have.
 Sitting down on a Sunday morning, or any other morning and getting lost in a great cup of coffee!  The simple things in life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment