Sunday, May 17, 2015

And Speaking Of Tables....

I had these two patio tables that got rusty from all the summers they have been used on my deck.  I didn't want to buy new ones, so I thought I would paint them.  They weren't broken, so why not freshen them up and still use them.  I had this textured, bronze colored paint left over from another project and decided to use it up.  An inexpensive fix and beats buying anything new.  Remember, the spray paint can is your friend.

This is my paint......
And this is one of the tables.  This table was really bad.  I sanded both of them down just to get all the loose paint and rust off of them.  I flipped it over and did the underside first.
One coat, then the second coat....
And BOOM BABY!, the next thing you know it's a new table on the deck!
This is the other table, I did the same thing to this table.
 Pretty decorative top.
 Looks like new!



0 comments:

Post a Comment