Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Color Changing Decor

I am sad to say Summer is over, the house is in my Fall/Winter decor. I started with the first floor and am now on the second floor. I just switched the colors in the Master Bath, took out the coral and switched it with aqua and white, it tones it down a little for the darker months ahead.  It didn't take long, cleaned and scrubbed everything including the windows, and now I can say the house is done!  Not to say I don't have to clean the house, but with all the heavy work done, I can rest now until Spring!

                                       Before                                                  After
                                      Before                                                    After
Saving up for my new shower door, it's about $4000 because it has to be custom made, so the
 shower curtain will have to do for now!







0 comments:

Post a Comment