Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Ole Switcheroo!

After cleaning out the my closet on Sunday, I switched out the curtains in the master bedroom.  I had new curtains in a bag in the closet, they needed to be hung where they belonged.  They were in that bag for about 2 months taking up space.  These are a little heavier than the cream colored curtains that were hanging, I like the new ones better, they soften the light in the room.  The master bedroom has 8 windows that need to be covered, a lot of windows and it's expensive!

Before.....
and after.
I still get a lot of light though, until I pull the curtains closed.
 So I found my curtains at Ollie's, a little discount store that my sister-in-law introduced me too (thanks, girl!)  
They were only $12.99 per pair!  WOW, you can't find them this cheap per pair anywhere else, and beleive me I've tried.  With so many windows to cover, it costs a lot of money!
 So here are the old cream colored curtains and the new soft teal and cocoa flocked curtains with grommets, love the grommets, you can easily pull them closed.  They are pretty and add more color and texture to the room.
Up close picture of the pattern.
 Moved a couple of pieces of furniture around.
 Cleaned up and cleaned out, and the room is done.





0 comments:

Post a Comment