Monday, September 21, 2015

Fashion Monday! Getting Ready for Fall Outfits

I haven't posted a fashion blog for a while, so here is one to get you ready for Fall dressing.  I didn't do alot of clothes shopping this year, because Lord knows I don't need anything.  But I did pick up a few things at the end of Summer, with coupons and discounts of course, I don't shop any other way.  I paired some of my new finds with things I already had in my closet.   Having  a few new articles of clothing updates my wardrobe and makes me feel good!

Dark Wash Skinny Jeans and Olive Lace Top - Dressbarn
Camel Strap Heels - Marshall's
 Dark Wash Skinny Jeans and Multi Color Pumpkin Top - Dressbarn
Taupe Wrap Strap Boots - Target
 Black Skinny Jeans, Multi Color Top and Pumpkin Military Style Jacket - Dressbarn
Black Open Toe Shoeties - Marshall's
 Black Skinny Jeans, Multi Color Chevron Print Top, Dark Green Faux Leather Jacket - Dressbarn
Black Strap Shoeties - Dressbarn
Black and Blue Floral Print Sheath Dress - TJ Maxx
Black Platform Heels - Marshall's
Ivory, Aqua and Gray Clutch Bag - Dressbarn
 Black Color Splash Wrap Dress - Gabriel's
Studded Clutch Bag - Charming Charlie's
Black Strap Shoeties - Dressbarn







0 comments:

Post a Comment