Saturday, November 21, 2015

I Think I Need A Bigger Mirror!

So instead of arranging my outfits on the floor for pictures, I bought a mirror to take some selfies.  I AM NOT good at all this new technology stuff, as you know, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  So, I was playing around with my phone, some outfits and the mirror for a trial run.  The outfits didn't look too bad, but I think the mirror needs to be much larger, or I could be much taller and thinner, but it's too late in the game for that!  I don't like the whole frame being in the picture.  I will be working on getting that mirror and taking better pictures, practice makes perfect.
  So here are my outfits for this past month.

Went to the zoo a few weeks ago with my good friends and their children, had a blast!  So in honor of the snakes we saw, I had on a snake skin print, bloused drop neck top, pumpkin military jacket, skinny jeans and metallic flats.  Perfect Fall day and perfect outfit for the zoo.
Went to dinner and a movie with the hubby, saw Bridge of Spies, great movie by the way, and dinner was at one of our favorite Italian restaurants.  Nice night out and comfortable outfit.  Layered paisley print top, black leather studded jacket, skinny jeans and black leather and leopard print boots.
I threw this outfit together to go to the bank and the grocery store the other day.  It was a little chilly so I opted for a red leather jacket to keep me warm.
 Boyfriend jeans rolled up, a black, gray and white animal print popover top and gray zippered shoeties.  To my surprise while walking in the grocery store, I received two compliments, one on the jacket and one on the whole outfit!  A feel good day for me.
 Running around town and grocery shopping. Easy dressing on a warm Fall day.  Teal and black print, cinched at the waist, pull over button down top, skinny jeans and leopard flats.  Love me some leopard print on anything.  It was a short week of outings, have to clean and cook sometime!








0 comments:

Post a Comment