Friday, December 5, 2014

That's It, I'm Done!

The last part of the house decorating was the kitchen.  I decorate the kitchen with gingerbread boys and girls, what better place for them to be, after all we will be baking them in a few weeks at the cookie party.   A few things I found this year at my favorite decorating store, The Christmas Tree Shop, I used on my windowsill in the kitchen.  That is the focal point, I don't like to use up my counter space for decorating because I will just have to move it.

I found these little, battery operated, gingerbread man lights for $3.99
The bigger gingerbread man lights are colorful and bright, they were $5.99 for a 10 strand of lights.
The hanging gingerbread ornaments were $1.00 each, the felt gingerbread boys my sister bought for me.  The cookie cutters are vintage.  
This is a hand painted snowman on a window screen, bought it many years ago at a craft show.
I love a dirty snowman! Sherpa wool dirty snowman, I have a collection of three different ones.
Over the years I have collected different kinds of Santa's, I always put them out on the foyer table.
This is my first Nutcracker!  Happy decorating if you are not done yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment