Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Dance!

I am doing the happy dance this week.  I have the Christmas shopping almost done, a few little things to get.  My annual Christmas Cookie Baking Party is all set to go, and my youngest will be home from studying in Paris in nine days. I can't wait to see her, it's been four long months.  So needless to say, there is a whole lot of hoopla going on around my house this holiday season.  I finally got the tree up, after a harrowing time with the lights, it took me four days to decorate.  Having 3000 lights on a tree and making sure they all work is time consuming, but the job is done and it looks beautiful when it's lit.  I have a small collection of ornaments for my daughter, the world traveller, from places that she has been.  There is a Big Ben from London, a ceramic Irish  Blessing that she brought back from Dublin, and an Eiffel Tower.  She is bringing home an ornament from a trip to Brussels a few weeks ago, I can hardly wait to see that.  When she leaves our home, she will have a nice collection of tree ornaments for her first tree, that I am sure she will add to from the many places she will visit in the future.


 
Yes there is........!






0 comments:

Post a Comment