Monday, December 22, 2014

Oh What Fun At The - COOKIE BAKING PARTY 2014!

The Christmas Cookie Baking Party is over and we had so much fun.  Alot of hard work went into making all of our cookies, and I am so proud of all the bakers.  Some of them never baking before, some who bake all the time and the one professional, my niece, who decorated all the cookies while training my daughter in the art of frosting cookies.  We made 23 different kinds cookies, and our cookies turned out beautifully with everyone working together.  It was a long, almost 13 hour undertaking, but we did it, and did it to the sound of Christmas music playing in the background to keep our spirits up.  Here is a peek at how our day went.

First up THE RULES, yes I do have rules!  This is hardcore baking 101.
The ingredients all lined up and ready for choosing.  Over 100 cookie cutters and sprinkles to choose from. My sister and I shopped 'til we dropped to find alot of unique cutters and sprinkles.
 Here comes the fun part - the decorating.  My niece and daughter's beautiful artwork.  My daughter was in training to learn how to frost cookies.  I think she got the hang of it!
 You're a mean one Mr. Grinch! you turned out fabulous and so did the holly.
 A small bit of gingerbread cutouts and the Linzer's are ready to be dusted with sugar.
Stacking them up to be shared.
Sugar cookies and biscotti.
Frosted sugar and butter cookies.
 More cookies waiting to be shared
 Santa's Whiskers with toasted coconut.
COOKIES, COOKIES EVERYWHERE!  Here are 7 of the bakers.  There were 13 bakers in all who worked tirelessly to bake over 2000 cookies to share with family and friends.  A job well done by all!  Enjoy your cookies and your holidays ladies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment