Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Annual Christmas Cookie Baking Party Coming To You Soon!

My annual Christmas Cookie Baking Party is approaching fast.  My sister, my niece and I, did a trial run of baking and decorating some sugar cookies for the party to see how they would turn out.  Well let me tell you, my niece is a pro, her decorating skills are top notch, she did a beautiful job!  More pictues to come next week after all the "Baking Babes", as I have named my group of bakers, works diligently baking thousands of cookies to take home for the holidays and share with their families and friends.  Between my sister and I, we have purchased and collected over 150 cookie cutters to use, we will have a wide variety of shapes and sizes to decorate.  And speaking of decorating the cookies, we will also be using over 100 different kinds of sprinkles/jimmies, sugars, shimmers dusts and homemade frosting's.  I think we cornered the market this year with the cutters and sprinkles! 

Feast your eyes on these! Pretty AND they taste good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment